Nerves were running high as the last round for Hollywood Week began. The all must sing, individually, their futures hanging in the balance. The results aren’t immediate this round, they must wait for everyone to perform. They do get to play their own instruments if the would like in this round.
Jacqueline Dunford, who became very ill, had to bow out of the competition and headed to the hospital instead. Too bad, because she had some great potential. It left Chelsee Oaks, her roommate and new found best friend, distraught before her performance.
Who shined…or at least did well enough to move on?
- Ashley Sullivan; 26; Springfield, MA
- Chris Medina; 27; Oak Forest, IL
- JaCee Badeaux; 15; LaFayette, LA
- Brett Loewenstern; 16; Boca Raton, FL
- Haley Reinhart; 20; Wheeling, IL
- Clint Jun Gamboa; 26; Long Beach, CA
- Lauren Alaina; 15; Rossville, GA
- Robbie Rosen; 16; Merrick, NY
- James Durbin; 21; Santa Cruz, CA
- Casey Abrams; 19; Idyllwild, CA
- Thia Megia; 15; Mountain Home, CA
- Carson Higgins; 22; Malibu, CA
- Julie Zorrilla; 20; Los Angeles, CA
- Jovany Barreto; 23; Harvey, LA
- Naima Adedapo; 25; Milwaukee, WI
- Scotty McCreedy; 17; Garner, NC
- John Wayne Schulz; 23; Karnes City, TX
In total, 50 moved on. Next week, the contestants will continue their competition by having 24 hours to memorize a Beatles song and perform it for the judges. More cuts will follow!